What you invest in, you get out. We invite you warmly to check in on your “Return on Investment” regularly. Ask yourself:
- Is this community supporting my creative growth as I’d hoped?
- Am I feeling more confident in implementing ideas?
- Am I getting braver in my practice?
- Am I feeling more connected with my teaching and pedagogy?
- Am I focusing on what’s important?
- Am I inspired to do and be more?
We find our members answer a resounding “yes” to these questions and that is why they stay. Part of the power of our impact comes from our collective growth. You are always invited to feedback (or feed-forwards – even better!), suggest how we can grow and improve the community, wonder and share how it can be even better. Our community is so strong because it has been co-created with its members.